.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ashford University

Your Devices in the Near close Which input/ come come output maneuvers will you be using in the next genius to three years as computing devices? I rattling have fallen in erotic love with my dingle desktop figurer so until I need to buy a clean adept I will full stick to what I know. Plus I have a great computer guy that can wedge any problem that may arise and he is always update and putting protective ware on my pc. I also love my computer because it is simple and I can easily print out things that I need. I love my Dell Which features/components/form factors will be prominent?why? I really do love my Dell computer and get dressedt really want to get anything new unless I had to. If I did have to get a new device I would buy a desktop for sure. I would want one that is easy to use, simple, and to the point. I really dis give care all that fancy stuff. I dont understand it and Im comfortable with what I know. There are a few gadgets out there such(prenominal) as the ipa d but I really dont like touch screen stuff. I like touching and the feel of the appoint board and a mouse. Which features/components/form factors will be important to you? Why?Again the features important to me would just be something simple and Stephanie proof. I am the biggest dork and electronics and I dont usually get along all that well. I dont do well with interwoven devices. I have tried some of them that my friends own but, for me to fork out that kind of cash I would have to go to college just to light upon how to operate them. I still have a flip anticipate and the original iPod. Which applications will you be using on these devices? The only applications that I would be using on my device would be internet explorer, Microsoft office, and to diddle games.I really dont use my computer for much much than surfing the web, playing games, and doing my school work. How may these devices adjustment your life in terms of benefits and risks? I dont think these devices will change my life other than the cost of a new device. I dont have all the money in the world so I just stick to what I know. I am not against the new and advancing technology but I like the frank old days. Also the only thing other than the price shack on these devices is my ability to understand how to operate them. I know I can learn but, for right now I am doing just fine with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment